1. The Church of the Resurrection invites the family of the deceased to consider hosting a repast after the funeral. This may be done in the Bro. Hugh Memorial Hall.
2. The Bereavement Commission will take care of set up, serving, and cleanup, as well as provide the food for the repast.
3. If the funeral takes place in the morning, lunch will be served when the family returns from the burial or internment at the cemetery - or immediately after the funeral if the buried or internment is to take place at a later time.
4. If the funeral takes place in the evening, desserts will be served immediately after the funeral.
5. An additional donation to cover some of the costs associated with the repast would be appreciated.
(please click on the link below)