St. Andrew Church - 1874-2010

3401 Reading Road

CincinnatiOH

 

St. Andrew Church served the Catholic Community in the Avondale community of Cincinnati beginning in 1874.  A beautiful large gothic style church housed the parish for most of its history.

The Pieta that once stood in a small chapel area that served as the kitchen for a number of years has already found a new home at St. Cecilia Parch in Oakley, OH.  The Madonna statue that stood outside has found a home, as have many of the pews.  All of these sacred artifacts are being put to good use in leading others to pray and praise our God.

 

Donate Now

 

1619 California Ave.

Cincinnati, OH 45237

 

513-242-0400

 

Contact Us

Our Mission

The Church of the Resurrection is an urban Catholic community with people of diverse economic and cultural backgrounds, who have come together to serve God through various ministries and outreach programs. We encourage love of all God’s people by promoting spiritual growth through the love of God and the teachings of Christ Jesus through the Gospels. We stand firm in our beliefs. 

Check us out on Facebook

@Resurrection Cinci

 

Check us Out at Twitter @ResurrectionBH

The Church of the Resurrection is located within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.

Recommend this page on:

Print Print | Sitemap
2012© Church of the Resurrection