St. Andrew Church - 1874-2010

View the Closing Mass Booklet is below.

final booklet 2010.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [11.0 MB]
3401 Reading Road

CincinnatiOH

 

St. Andrew Church served the Catholic Community in the Avondale community of Cincinnati beginning in 1874.  A beautiful large gothic style church housed the parish for most of its history.

The Pieta that once stood in a small chapel area that served as the kitchen for a number of years has already found a new home at St. Cecilia Parch in Oakley, OH.  The Madonna statue that stood outside has found a home, as have many of the pews.  All of these sacred artifacts are being put to good use in leading others to pray and praise our God.

 

GIVE ONLINE

(please click on the link below)

resurrectioncinci.weshareonline.org

 

 

 

The Church of the Resurrection is located within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.

Print Print | Sitemap
2012© Church of the Resurrection